Address: 14 – 20 Marino Mart, Fairview, Dublin 3
Telephone: +353 1 8336297
Monday, Wednesday: 12.45pm – 4.00pm and 4.45pm – 8.00pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10.00am – 1.00pm and 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Parking: On-street paid meter parking along Marino Mart on main Fairview thoroughfare.
Marino Library is situated in Fairview about 2 miles from the city centre on Dublin’s northside close to Dublin Bay. It is part of the Marino College building – entrance to the Library is in the side lane beside Wright’s Fish Shop. The Library opened its doors on 22nd October 1937. In 2012 Marino Library is celebrating 75 years of Public Service.
An induction loop system for use with hearing aids is available in this location.
- Online catalogue
- Free broadband and wireless Internet service
- Online databases
- Microsoft Office 2007 suite available
- Photocopying facilities
- Application forms for Motor Tax, Passport etc.
- Community noticeboard / Information
- Exhibitions / Lectures / Workshops / Demonstrations
- Magazine and DVD lending
- Talking books for adults and children on CD, MP3 and tape
- Local history files available for viewing in Library
- Adult Reading Group. New members welcome – phone Library for details
- Block loans to groups by arrangement
- Children’s activities / Class visits
- Special Collection- Gothic Literature and Material
- Toddler Group